Last Updated: 10/11/2023
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Personal Data: While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This may include, but is not limited to, your email address, first name and last name, phone number, and postal address.
Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
3. Use of Data
Barton Orthodontics uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
4. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your Personal Data with third parties in certain circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your Personal Data with service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
- Business Transfer: In the event that we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
5. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Links to Other Sites
8. Contact Us